A lot of athletes have had their fair share of knee injuries or pain. Mostly, after a long, training day, they get bumps and bruises from contact sports and that can lead to minor knee pain or injuries that usually heals within 24 to 48 hours, but in some cases, there are some injuries or pain that can lead to a more serious knee pain/injury.
So, here are the following signs to see a doctor for your knee pain or injury.
– If the knee pain lasts for more than 2 days.
– Getting knee deep within your knee joint for more than 24-48 hours.
– 48 hours of swelling
– Absence of range-of-motion in your joint
– Decreased range-of-motion can mean that there might be swelling inside, as well as other joint injuries.
– If you feel that your knee might give up.
– Instability is one of the most common warning signs.
– Not being able to put your whole weight on your leg.
– Not being able to support your full body weight on one leg.
– Knee joint deformity